Bikini Laser Hair Removal is one of the top areas to be treated by our laser hair removal practitioners.
Whether you’re looking to just remove the sides of the bikini area or go for a ‘bare everything’ Hollywood, a ‘Brazilian’ style like the Landing Strip or design your own, we’d be happy to help. There’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
Top 5 Pubic Hair Styles
- Hollywood: Nothing. Zip. Totally bare.
- Landing Strip: Nothing but a thin rectangle up front. Some off the top, lots off the sides, and everything off down below.
- Full Bikini: It’s a small neat triangle of pubic hair. Some of the top and a good amount off the sides.
- Standard Bikini: OK, it’s not fashionable, but it’s the default. You can keep underwear on whilst all the edges and creases are made fuss free.
- Custom: Hearts, lightening bolts and more. Everything is possible but remember with Laser it’s not going to grow back any time soon.
What men think?
A 2015 study by AskMen asked 5,000 men what thought of women’s pubic hair and a massive 41% of men preferred women to be bare down there, and 38% what they call ‘trimmed’. 15% had no preference or didn’t like to say and 5% like it all-natural.
Tell me more about the treatment
Treatments are done quickly and with the minimum of discomfort. The area being treated will need to be shaved a day or two before so we can laser, which if you have not done will be done by the female medical practitioner treating you.
You’ll need to have about 8 treatments to get the results that leave you with a smooth hair free bikini area and stop you needing to shave and wax your body constantly. No more stubble. You’ll even save money. Razors aren’t cheap and over the months and years, they add up to more than it costs for Laser or IPL treatment.
The best thing about getting your bikini area treated by a professional medical clinic is the result of completed treatments plans using high powered IPL and Lasers are as normally as close to permanent as possible. Should your body generate new hair it is normally finer than before and can be treated with occasional future treatments. If you’ve ever been guaranteed permanent hair removal elsewhere, worry.
To book a free consulation for bikini laser hair removal contact us on 020 8653 5646.